Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Scouts: Merit Badges!!!

Yay!!! I have my new merit badges from camp!! :-)

The badges are very special to any scout because each badge is an experience.
For Fishing. I went fishing in a 20 by 10 pool and didn't catch anything.  Wilderness Survival.  I slept out in a improvised shelter with a wild fox roaming.
Anyways, This is just an update mostly. :-)


  I have the Citizenship in The World, Citizenship in the Nation, Citizenship in the Community, Fingerprinting, Canoeing, First Aid, Swimming, Lifesaving, Wilderness Survival, Communications, Small Boat Sailing, and Fishing.

Yea. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! My brother got his Merit badges from his camp yesterday. He got some of the same ones as you :) Boy Scouts looks like such a great organization to be a part of.

    ReplyDelete

SUP