Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

September 11

10 years ago, the world changed.  Drastically.  You probably know about it.  Four planes were hijacked and used as weapons.  I remember 10 years ago.  We still had a tiny box of a tv.  We were watching CNN.  My mom was crying with my dad.  "Mommy, why is there fire coming out of the airplane?"   At the time,  I was completely unaware that anything had happened.  I first realized what had happened about 4 years later in a book, and I discovered the significance of what I had watched.

There isn't much we can do about it.  Or is there?  Well, there is one last thing. Pray.  Thousands of people were killed in the attacks.  Millions of lives were devastated.  Pray for the lives that changed and the families torn by the attack.  People are still hurting from what happened back then.  Also, pray for the soldiers that are serving in the middle east.  They are "keeping the world safe for democracy".

--Jro

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP