Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

LOL chat.


http://images.wikia.com/harrypotter/images/e/ef/Potter_Puppet_Pals.jpg 
Here's what happened.


Sup y'all.  I was chatting with SUM1 and I wanted her to accept my chess invite.

SEE POST BELOW FIRST!!!


6:17 PM DUDE: I agree JRO
  :)
  With ur status.. XD
6:18 PM me: :-)
 DUDE: watcha doing?
 me: nothing much,
  blogging...
 DUDE: Lol XD
  cool!!
 me: chillaxing
 DUDE: I'm gonna draw soon
  Ll
  Ol
  *lol
6:19 PM :)
 me: WANA PLAY CHESS?
:-D
 DUDE: Now.. Sure
  Lemme see if my comp is won
  *working
 me: ahsome.
6:20 PDUDE: Lol
  Turning on comp now
  :)
  Lemme hope that my wifi is working
  :P
6:21 PM Where's _____?
  sighs sighs sighs
 me: chilling somwhere
 DUDE: Hahaha!!! Ya'll just chilling?
6:22 PM me: yah!
 DUDE: Cool
 me: yah
 DUDE: I'm watching tv, chatting w/ u and drawing
  Comp drawing
6:23 PM Episode 2 is on tv now
 me: So no chess? :',(
 DUDE: Not gonna watch
  Yew chess!.
  :)
 me: Ep2 of wat?
 DUDE: I wanna do it / u
  Sw
6:24 PM :)
 me: do wat?
  oh
  nm
 DUDEBoring!! Swtcw september 16th
  Sooooooo excited!,
 me: YAH!! They already have the names on wookiepedia!
 DUDE: Rly???? YES! I got to check that out!
6:25 PM Later of course
6:26 PM Brb
6:27 PM me: Snape. Snape. Severous Snape.
 DUDE: ..
6:28 PM Snape?
 me: DUMBLEDORE!
  Snape. Snape. Severous Snape.
 DUDE: sighs harry potter?
 me: Accept chess invite?!
  RON!
  RON!
  RON WEASLY
6:29 PM Snape.
 DUDE: Hold on!.
 me: RON
  Snape
 DUDE: My comp is acting up!!
 me: Severous Snape
  RON WEASLY
 DUDE: BE PATIENT MY APPRENTICE!
6:30 PM me: Snape
  RON
  Snape
  Hermoine!
  Ron!
  Snape
  Snape
  Harry Potter! H
  UH!
  Snape
  Ron
 DUDE: Sigh
6:31 PM me: Severous snappe
  Snape
  Ron
 DUDE: Need to get it again!,
 me: snape
  ron
 DUDE: JRO!! QUIT IT!
 me: severous snape!
  :-(
  Dumbledore?
 DUDE: Jro!!!
 me: yeees? :{
  DUDE!
 DUDE: I don't watch hp
  :)
 me: Oui,
 DUDE: Sigh
6:32 PM Also
  Add me: email: ______@____.___         :DD
6:33 PM Wats ur email?
 me: You can't be serious.
 DUDE: .. What..
  Fine
  Ill log out
 me: nm
  just accept the chess invite plz
6:34 PM DUDE: I will
 _______@____.___
6:35 PM me: fine
 DUDE: :) didya sent it?
6:36 PM me: GO TO THE IGOOGLE DD:<
6:37 PM Harry Potter!!
That's me!
  Snape
 DUDE: Lol
 me: Potter
  Snape
  RON
  Severous Snipe!
  DUMBLEDORE
  Snape
  potter!
  SNAPE!
  POTTER!
  SNAPE!!
  POTTER!!!
6:38 PM DUDE: Brb
 me: DUMBLEDORE!!!!
  Snape
  RON
  Snape
  RON
  HARRY POTTER
  HerMoine Hermoine
  Snape
6:39 PM Singing our song! All day long at HOOOOOGGGWARRTZZZZZ
 DUDE: Invite!!
  I didn't receive it!
 me: I found the source of the ticking noise!!
  It's a pipe bomb!!
6:40 PM DUDE: Facepalm
 me: YAAAAAY
  BOOOOM
 DUDE: Gtg
 me: Voldemort Voldemort oooh the Voldy Volde Volde Voldemort!
6:41 PM Y U no accept my chess invite????  No offence DUDE. :-) P.S PLEASE ACCEPT MY CHESS INVITE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP