Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Monday, January 2, 2012

Probably the most annoying thing ever

 This isn't really a complaint, just something that destroys me from the inside out. :P


Last week, I was at my grandma's house, and she busted out some of my favorite foods!!! 

Eggnog, and STROOP WAFFLEZZZ :DDD
http://www.haas.com/fileadmin/content/galleries/15_Sonder/SO_5.jpg
For those of you who don't know, a stroop waffle is a butter-honey-caramel-chocolate cracked about the size of a small plate.

Anyways, I was torn apart by which one do i pickkkkkk??????? WHICH ONE DO I PICK which one do I pick ¿ʞɔıd I op ǝuo ɥɔıɥʍ I don't know which one I'm gonna pick AWWW I THINK I'M JUST GOING TO PICK THE LEFT ONE ( watch the video) :D

But still.  I mean.  It's great that people get foods that I like.  OOOH Once at summer camp, I was faced with the choice of Frosted Flakes or Lucky Charms
and I ended up having two bowls, but still....

Okay.  Did anyone get what I just said?  I'm not sure I got it. 
Sorry bout that.  This afternoon, we went hiking and I ate 2 apples. :D
Apples are the best fruit  ʇınɹɟ ɹǝɥʇo uɐɥʇ ɹǝʇʇǝq  NM

But I mean, aren't choices tough?  One click of a mouse or one word can change EVERYTHING.  Everything we do obviously affects us, but some things are HUGE.  I was at the playground, and for some reason I decided to walk around the perimeter.  I've never done that before, but as I did, I spotted a little lego mandalorian guy just sitting in the sand, and it was funny, cause I kinda just felt it. 

K this was uber random. 

Think twice about what you do. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP