Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Moutain Biking



Yesterday morning me and my bro, mom, and dad went mountain biking

http://d37nnnqwv9amwr.cloudfront.net/entries/icons/original/000/005/882/I%20lied.jpg
Easy trail
http://dailypicksandflicks.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Riding-Mountain-Bikes-Down-The-Garnitzenklamm-Gorge.jpg
!!!???
  Just kidding.  Kind of.  I mean, going sideways isn't too bad, but going backwards really sucks.
You know how when you're taking a easy bike ride, and you only need one brake?  If you tried using only one brake while mountain biking, I'd see if I could visit you in your hospital room.  Really.  I even needed to use both brakes when WALKING my bike down a cliff- Ahem*   Hill..   Some places it was smooth and you could go 70mph downhill.  Other places, it was UBER steep and rocky, and I even had to walk my bike downhill and Uphill
I almost went off a cliff, but skidded to a halt, then started sliding sideways.  Anyways, overall, it was fun, but
if people say "easy trail" it's probably easy compared to Mt. Everest, but it's challenging and fun. :)

We went by a reservoir and up and down some hills with great views. 10 mile bike. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP