Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Will I get the speedload on time?

I am seriously hoping to get the speedload before this sunday.  We'll be playing nerf with a few people and my other guns are out of ammo or some other thing.  
However, i am seriously worried whether the store I am going to will have it or not.  I made a call to a walmart and the operater sounded like she was asleep.


Conversation after the jump



(Fuzz fuzz)
The operator: May i help you?
Me: Yes. I'm looking for a nerf gun.
The operator: a what?
Me: A nerf gun!
The operator: we have those. what kind?
Me: A speedload.
The operator: a speedlock?
Me: a speedload.
The operator: speedball?
Me: No. A speedload
The operator: a speedload?
Me: Yes a speedload  DD:<
The operator :We have those. 
-Bleeep-

You might see my concern. followup coming soon.
-Jro 

3 comments:

SUP