Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Crazy-nesss

Yesterday, my troop received a dozen new scouts.  I did see this coming, but I didn't see the chaos of it.  I overestimated the time it would take to introduce the scouts, and I ended up trashing my schedule and working on knots.  A couple of the scouts were also slightly.. ... .. idiotic and rude and disrespectful . >:(  Everytime I finished an announcement everyone would start talking and shuffle-ing and I would have to quiet them down after each one. Also, I am recovering from a cough, and had a slightly weak voice.  D:  We spent the meeting going over scout knowledge and having crazyness.  also Going back in time,  Right before the meeting, we had Leadership training for Patrol Leaders.  However, most of the scouts didn't respond to my emails or calls, and the entire thing SNAFUed with us missing 1/4 of the troop leadership.  It made me look extremely bad and I felt bad. :((

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE

On sunday, for Small Group (Bible study for adults, hangout for kids) we got 4 toddler brothers.  IT WAS CRAYZY.  They ran around the entire time slapping, kicking, screaming, and yellinh. Also , as a side effect, we couldn't play nerf or Mafia or Night Tag because of them.  WAIT THE WORST IS YET TO COME.  There's this guy in my group who we will call ..  .. LocoDude.  He's asian, short, and he speaks in a mouse-like soft voice.  He likes to push and tease little kids occasionally, and when we eat snacks, HE EATS ALL THE DESSERT.  He's eaten 10+ Oreos in one sitting.  He eats handfulls of ReesePieces at a time.  HE"S CRAZY AND SKINNY.  Suprisingly.  His excuse is that he doesn't eat sweets at home so he has to gorge himself when opportunity arises. -.-  Well, first, I am only listing his bad side.  Believe it or not, he does have a slightly good side.  Anyways,  he really likes to play nerf, and he will crash into my room, grab as many bullets and guns as possible, and run off.  There were a lot of little kids today, so I had locked my room door with all the nerf guns behind it. 
So, a bit later,  I was chillin with my bros (:P)  in the study, and all of a sudden in LocoDude walks carrying two nerf guns.  I was like "waittttt I lockeddd theee dooorrr"  and then in slow motion, III raannnn ovvverr tooo myyyy rooommmm.  the door was busted open.  and the door handle was stuck.  :-\  It turns out that he jammed down the handle and broke the lock just so he could touch some nerf guns for 3 seconds.   ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHGHGHGHGHH I WAS SOOOO MAADDDD.    poker face.  Anyways, I kept it contained until later. later, my dad unjammed the door and switched the handle out with another room. :)



Well, that's all for now.  : \  Chaos roams freely.  However, the toddlers are looking for another group, the door has been "fixed", and locodude's parents later called to apologize and ask about the door .   I'm getting my voice back, and I will have some new tricks to throw at those scouts next week!!

--JRO

Ask next time
Submitted by: Unknown 
Can't Tell if Checkmate Atheists or Just Scumbag Steve
Checkmate atheists

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP