Scouting things

Welcome!

Hello!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Upcoming Campout!!! The Falcon Campout

This weekend, I'm going camping to the Falcon Campsite.  It was supposed to be two weeks ago, but a snowstorm decided not. :P THis is a prep for Camporee, which is a regional competition for scout stuff in general.  My patrol totally pwned our prep at the meeting.  There's this new Falcon patrol in the troop.  DUDE THEY'RE SUPER HYPUR ACTIV AND NOOBIE. In one meeting, they broke out fighting and kicking each other EIGHTEEN TIMES. THis other annoying dude keeps rummaging through other patrols' gear and helping himself to equipment.
  I decided to build a sugarcane and rope fence around my patrol's campsite to keep out anyone looking for "extra stuff".  Their patrol leaders don't do much of a job controlling them either. :-(.  I'm going to tell my patrol members to bring gloves to the campout. A post about it later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SUP